The Passport Kids is a family travel blog all about getting kids travelling the world and exploring new places!
We help families travel the world by providing useful information to parents about places to travel to, ideas for family vacations, destination guides and tips for travelling with kids!
We’ve done it, so can you!
We don’t think that travelling ends when you have kids – we think it makes it more fun and adventurous!
Bring Happiness into your Inbox with our travel info!
Here are some great places to START on our website
- Camping with Kids Checklist: The Ultimate Family Camping Packing List
- Family Travel Insurance: World Nomads Travel Insurance Review
- Royal Caribbean Cruise: Review of Explorer of the Seas
- Royal Caribbean South Pacific Cruises: Vanuatu, New Caledonia & Loyalty Island
- Note to my Readers: Ways you can Help & How I earn Money from Blogging
What’s the reason behind our name – The Passport Kids?
Well, a passport provides a person with opportunities; a chance to learn new cultures and explore the world with all it has to offer and kids deserve that opportunity!