The Passport Kids is a family travel blog all about getting kids travelling the world and exploring new places!
We help families travel the world by providing useful information to parents about places to travel to, ideas for family vacations, destination guides and tips for travelling with kids!
Find out more about us, including how we travelled the world full time for 1 year with our family. Or get right into planning your own trip with information from our travel destination guides.
We’ve done it, so can you!
We don’t think that travelling ends when you have kids – we think it makes it more fun and adventurous!
Bring Happiness into your Inbox with our travel info!
Here are some great places to START on our website
- Best Board Games for Travel with Family -Small Board Games and Card Games
- 15 Best Things to do in Revelstoke in Summer with Kids
- Best Okanagan Beaches: Top 5 Beaches to Visit in the Okanagan Valley
- Best British Columbia Beaches to Visit: Ocean Beaches, City Beaches & Lake Beaches
- Best Kids Stand Up Paddleboard: SUP for Kids
What’s the reason behind our name – The Passport Kids?
Well, a passport provides a person with opportunities; a chance to learn new cultures and explore the world with all it has to offer and kids deserve that opportunity!